18th International Conference on Traffic and Transportation Engineering, 25-27 February 2020
The traffic congestion and its consequences are the most important challenges of urbanization in many developed or developing countries, and so, the Iranian Transport and Traffic Organisation has organized the “18th International Conference on Traffic and Transportation Engineering”, to take place in Tehran, on 25-27 February 2020. This conference is emphasizing on the "Public Transportation", hoping to create an agenda to reduce private car domination on urban spaces and changing cities to suitable places for human life. The most important objectives of this conference are as below:
- Benefiting from the capabilities of both Iranian and international Transportation experts;
- Planning to exchange the viewpoints of transportation activists with university and research institutes and make interaction between them;
- Preparing suitable situations for presenting new ideas and traffic knowledge management;
- Providing the opportunity for researchers to present their innovations and opinions and supporting them with the views of the experts’ experiences;
- Providing opportunities for updating and increasing transportation experts' knowledge.
For further information on this conference, key dates, please click here.