WEBINAR: International Research & Innovation Cooperation Horizon 2020 and the world – Asia, 10:00 am - 11:00 am CEST, 9 July 2019
The International Cooperation Service Facility, in cooperation with BioHorizon and Idealist2020, has organized the webinar of ‘International Research & Innovation Cooperation Horizon 2020 and the world’, that will be held on Tuesday 9 July 2019 from 10.00 am to 11.00 am CEST.
This webinar is hoping to provide an overview on “Horizon 2020 – Open to the World” (participation options and funding opportunities) and a detailed knowledge on policy contest and opportunities for Asian organisations within the H2020 Work Programme 2020 for “Food Security, Sustainable Agriculture and Forestry, Marine, Maritime and Inland Water Research and the Bioeconomy” and “Information and Communication Technologies”.
The Background & content can be named as:
- Horizon 2020: Open to the World
- Eligibility and funding of international partner countries
- Where to find calls with international participation?
- Focus Asia – Data Participation in Horizon 2020 & Opportunities in the Work Programme 2020
- Focus Asia – Work Programme 2020 “Food Security, Sustainable Agriculture and Forestry, Marine, Maritime and Inland Water Research and the Bioeconomy”: EU-China FAB Flagship initiative -SFS-40-2020 - Healthy soils for healthy food production (China)
- Focus Asia – Work Programme “Information and Communication Technologies” 2020: ICT-38-2020 Artificial intelligence for manufacturing (Japan).
- Horizon Europe: Be aware, be prepared
- Whom to contact?
The webinar is open to all interested NCPs, in particular to NCPs from Europe and Asia, who:
- Would like to improve their knowledge in the field of international cooperation and
- Provide support (services) for Horizon 2020 projects that involve partners from countries beyond Europe (especially from Asia)
For registering on this Webinar, please click here.
Moreover, detailed agenda, contact details, and information on speakers of this Webinar can be found here.